Here is a list of confidential services that we offer free of charge:
- Information on pregnancy
- Pregnancy testing
- Pregnancy verification
- Limited Ultrasound
- Nurse consultations
- Pregnancy-related peer counseling
- Peer counseling for parents, boyfriends, and husbands
- Medical referrals
- Adoption counseling and referrals
- Referrals for community resources
- Parenting education (earn while you learn program)
- Fatherhood Program
- Abortion recovery counseling
If you are pregnant, the Pregnancy Resource Center has specially trained peer counselors who will sit and talk with you in a private setting and caring environment about all of your options. You have three options to think about: abortion, parenting, and placement for adoption. It is important to take your time, ask all your questions, and think carefully about your decision. Only you can decide what is right for you.
What are the costs?
All of our services are free and confidential.
Who do we serve?
We serve women and men facing an unplanned pregnancy regardless of age, race, creed or marital status.
Schedule an Appointment
Call 770-832-0256 to schedule an appointment.